The Kyushu Shinkansen is a line connecting Hakata and Kagoshima Chuo.
The 800 series 0th generation is a vehicle that appeared when the section between Shin-Yatsushiro and Kagoshima Chuo opened partially in 2004, and is operated by "Sakura" and "Tsubame".
In 2021, which marked the 10th anniversary of the opening of all lines, the Kyushu Shinkansen became a shooting star and ran for one night on March 14 with countless wishes gathered from all over Japan.
From the next day, it was operated for a limited time as the "Shining! Minna no Kyushu" issue.
- Commercialization of "U4 formation" with a shooting star design wrapped around the leading car
- Car number, formation number, logo mark printed
- Installed on the roof
- Color sheet adopted
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by white LEDs
- Uses hook and U-shaped energizing coupler
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0734