The 209-2100 series is a commuter train that started operation in 2009 with the aim of replacing the 113 and 211 series that were operated in the Boso area.
All cars have been converted from cars that were operated in other lines, and the leading car has a semi-cross seat and the intermediate car has a toilet.
There are 6-car trains and 4-car trains, and until March 2021, they were operated as 10-car trains that were connected to each other.
- Reproduce the appearance that the toilet is attached to the body of one of the MOHA 208
- KUHA 209 and KUHA 208 reproduce the appearance remodeled into a semi-cross seat
- The leading car skirt is reproduced with a reinforced type
- Reproduce the appearance without beads on the body wife side
- The front display is replaceable and printed parts are already installed, and replacement parts are included.
- The car number is selectable and a transfer sheet is attached.
- Head / tail light, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head / tail lights and front display are lit by white LEDs
- Equipped with TN coupler (SP) only on the driver's cab side of the leading car
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733