- Tamamizu Lacquer Fountain Pen:
It is a fountain pen that expresses the rich flow of water brought from the mountains of Japan with lacquer ware.
Drawn a pattern with the image of a water stream with a brush, and layered transparent lacquer to create a glossy finish.
- 3 series in totall: Total of 21 varieties with 7 types of pen tips.
Chou-sui : It shows how clear blue water is flowing cleanly
Ryoku-ei : Showing how the water stream is immersing in the green of the fresh trees
Eigetsu : An image of the moonlight reflecting on the surface of the water that flows quietly in the middle of the night.
- Limitedly only 288 pieces each is produced with a serial number and autograph of the Japanese lacquer master.
The brush pattern, which looks like a water stream, is transmitted through the colored transparent lacquer and the color changes depending on the viewing angle.
Please enjoy the tasteful creative painting technique.
Body cap / Ebonite
Clip / Chrome plated (brass)
Nib / 14K gold
- Pen tip size: Z
- Ink method: Cartridge converter combined use
- Package dimensions: 238x92x55
- Made in Japan
- Product Size: Shaft diameter 13.8mm x Shaft length 150mm / 30g