The N700S is a new model of the Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen developed based on the conventional N700 series.
In March 2018, a confirmation test vehicle appeared in the same system, and various tests were conducted.
In 2020, a mass-produced car based on the confirmation test car (0th generation, belonging to JR Central) appeared, and in 2021, the 3000th generation belonging to JR West appeared and operation started mainly on "Nozomi".
This is an Add-on Set for Tomix 98757
- Reproduce the JR West version of N700S
- "N700 Supreme" logo mark printed
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- JR mark, green car mark, car number (car body, on the roof), non-smoking mark, on-roof warning display have been printed
- This product (2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15 cars) and <98757> basic set can reproduce 16-car full formation
- Transfer sheet for upgrading is included
- Color sheet adopted
- Movable hood equipment
- Uses hook and U-shaped energizing coupler
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0734