Mass production of the EF66 began in 1968 as a locomotive capable of towing a 1000t class high-speed freight train with a maximum speed of 100km / h by itself, and 55 0th generation cars were manufactured.
Since 1985, he has been selected as a towing machine for the Blue Train.
The latter model after Unit 21 is equipped with a canopy on the driver's cab window from the beginning of the new production, the main resistor exhaust port on the side shoulder of the car body is divided into four parts, and the equipment carry-in port on the side of the car body is equipped in the center. I did.
- EF66 type late type, PS17 type pantograph installed
- Reproduce the appearance of towing the Tokaido Line Blue Train and freight trains
- Reproduced by new car body production
- Printed head mark included (Asakaze / Hayabusa)
- Powered with flywheel
- Reproduce the front handrail with separate parts
- Reproduce the release lever with separate parts (installed)
- Includes a tightly connected TN coupler
- Comes with a dummy coupler that reproduces the piping around the coupler
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- Headlight rim silver expression
- Parts for each decorative obi
- Parts for each license plate "EF66-40 / 48/50/55" included
- With black wheels, black bogie frame, and wheel center
- Equipped with M-13 motor