The EF66 type is a locomotive that can tow a 1000t class high-speed freight train with a maximum speed of 100km / h by itself, and production started in 1968, and 55 cars were manufactured.
Since 1985, he has been selected as a towing machine for the Blue Train and has been active.
The EF66 type inherited by JR Freight has undergone renewal work, and in addition to the paint change, some vehicles have had the wainscot on the side hem of the car body removed and the maker's plate relocated.
The EF66 type, which had undergone renewal work, was initially changed to a white-based paint that is common to other types, but from around 2004 it was changed to a new renewal color based on blue, and the renewal work has already been completed. The completed vehicle has also changed again.
All of the newly updated EF66 type have retired due to the retirement of the 30th machine that was active until the end in 2018.
- Reproduce the EF66 type which became the new update color of JR Freight
- Reproduce the appearance that the wainscot on the side hem of the car body has been removed and the maker's plate has been relocated by new production
- The obstacle deflector is reproduced with a new production that has been remodeled with an MR tube
- Equipped with PS22C type pantograph
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- Release lever is already equipped with separate parts
- The front handrail (vertical) comes with separate parts
- JR FLEIGHT mark printed
- GPS antenna included
- The license plate comes with separate parts "EF66-26 / 30/33/36"
- Fusee, whistle, and wireless antenna are included as separate parts.
- Dummy coupler and tightly connected TN coupler included
- Powered with flywheel
- Gray bogie frame, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
* Air conditioner is not included