The DD51 type, which was first introduced in 1962, continued to be upgraded until 1978, and 649 cars were born.
The DD51 type used in Hokkaido appeared in the A cold terrain specifications.
It was operated as a single machine or heavy train by train.
- Reproduce the JNR era of vehicles with A cold terrain specifications with DD 51-1000 type 1052 or later
- A new equipment box beside the cab is included
- Ward name tag sticker included
- The front window glass reproduces the appearance equipped with a turning window
- Radiator covers on both sides of the bonnet reproduce the figure of two divisions
- The car number can be selected by attaching an etching license plate
- The car number is (DD51-1150 / 1154/1156/1158/1161/1162 Units)
- Reproduce the body markings such as corner S and inspection markings by printing
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, with ON-OFF switch
- The window H rubber and bonnet connecting rubber are reproduced in gray
- Drive unit with CANON motor + flywheel
- Equipped with energizing terminals
- Minimum passing radius: R600