The DD51 type appeared in 1963 as a standard diesel locomotive in the non-electrified section and has been active for a long time, but the number has been reduced due to the appearance of successors such as the DF200 type and the reduction of trains that require locomotives.
The last regular operation of the same type was towing a freight train at the Inazawa-Yokkaichi / Nagoya freight terminal of the Aichi engine ward, but it will be replaced with the DF200-200 type for the Chukyo area, and all will be on March 12, 2021. Regular operation has ended.
On the final day of the 2080 train from Yokkaichi to Inazawa, a goodbye ceremony was held before departure from Yokkaichi, and the last Hanamichi of the same type was displayed.
The DD51-1801 type that towed the 2080 train on the day was the last general inspection participation car of the same type belonging to JR Freight, and a goodbye head mark was posted just before retirement.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- The radiator cover reproduces the 2-split type
- The bonnet connecting rubber is reproduced in gray
- "Love" is printed on the ward name tag
- The license plate comes with separate parts "DD51-1801"
- The maker's plate is reproduced in gray
- The front window reproduces the appearance of the wiper
- H rubber of the window is reproduced in black
- TN coupler is already installed on the front side of Inazawa
- JRF mark printed ・ 2 types of head mark "Goodbye DD51" included
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- Powered with flywheel
- Gray bogie frame, silver wheels adopted
- Dummy coupler, self-contained TN coupler, Arnold coupler included
- ATS on-board child parts included
- M-13 motor adopted