The CR70 type is a diesel car that appeared in 1988 with the opening of the Hokkaido Chihoku Kogen Railway Furusato Gingasen Line.
The CR75-101 is an event specification car manufactured in 1990.
All cars retired due to the abolition of the Furusato Gingasen Line in 2006, but currently two CR70 type cars and four CR75 type cars are being dynamically preserved by the Furusato Ginga Line Rikubetsu Railway.
Both CR70-8 type and CR75-101 type were changed to the image of the old paint at the time of paint repair in 2010.
- Of the CR70 and CR75 types of the Furusato Galaxy Line Rikubetsu Railway, the vehicle with a red belt wrapped around the upper part of the car body is reproduced.
- The front display is printed "Rikubetsu / One-man"
- Head / tail light, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- The front display is lit only when the destination direction curtain is moving forward.
- Dedicated interior light standard equipment
- Interior lights are lit by white LEDs
- Car number printed
- Front and side logos are printed
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
-Mini curve rail can be run