Series 185 is a DC limited express train that started operation in 1981.
Coloring was not designed for cream No. 4 with the red band No. 2 JNR limited color, but for cream No. 10 with the band No. 14 green, the band was placed diagonally.
The skirt has been changed to a reinforced type from around 2010.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- Reproduce the 185 series that is still active in the new production
- This set can reproduce the 5-car formation of the attached formation including Sakha
- Reproduce the reinforced skirt by new production
- The body reproduces the striped strip of No. 14 green on No. 10 cream
- Train mark is equipped with printed parts "Odoriko", "Shonan liner" included
- JR mark is printed
- Car number is optional and comes with a transfer sheet
- Head / tail light, train mark equipped with constant lighting board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head / tail lights and train marks are lit by white LEDs
- Headlights light up in a color similar to the bulb color by adopting a color prism
- Powered by flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Compatible with interior lighting kit Tomix 0733