The 30000 series, which appeared in 1978 as the third-generation Vista car, had 15 trains by 1985, and the series is characterized by adopting Vista Car's traditional double-decker structure for two intermediate cars.
It has been renewed since 1996 and all cars have become "Vista EX".
Since 2016, the smoking room has been remodeled.
- Of the 30000 series Vista EX that has been remodeled by 2000, the appearance of the smoking room installation remodeling to the model 30250 from around 2016 is reproduced.
- Exterior painting is reproduced with the appearance of new painting
- Printed front display part "Kashikojima" is already installed
- Replacement printed front display parts "Nagoya / Kyoto / Osaka Namba / Toba" included
- Head / tail light, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Reproduce the hood frame of the connecting surface with separate parts
- Shoe shavings are printed in silver
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system and silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- TN coupler (SP) is standard equipment on the cab side of the leading car
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733