The 72 and 73 series appeared as an improved version of the 63 series train, and were active as the standard for commuter trains in the Tokyo and Osaka metropolitan areas at that time.
The body design of the 72 and 73 types differs depending on the year of manufacture, and the Kuha 79-300 type late model manufactured in 1956 is a semi-steel body with headlights embedded in the curtain plate for the 920 series and 101 series of all-gold cars. It became a close design.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- H rubber is reproduced in black
- <98464> It is possible to reproduce an 8-car train of 6 cars + 2 cars by combining with the basic set of Zen Kinsha.
- Ventilator and lightning arrester are already installed
- Head / tail lights and front display are lit by light bulb color LEDs
- Head / tail lights and front display are equipped with a constantly lit board with ON-OFF switch
- Printed parts are included in the operation number display
- The front sabot is a pre-printed parts selection type and will be attached to "Tokyo, Tachikawa, Asakawa, Mitaka, Nakano, Tsudanuma, Yamate, (plain)"
- Equipped with a tightly connected TN coupler (SP) with piping
- The cab side of the leading car uses a TN coupler with a small body support.
- The car number is selectable and compatible with transfer sheets (transfer sheets are included with <98464>)
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0734