Series 200 is a Shinkansen train developed for the Tohoku-Joetsu Shinkansen, which opened in 1982, and has a strengthened cold and snow resistant structure due to the climate of the operating section.
The E formation is a 12-car formation including the buffet car and the green car that appeared at the time of opening, and ran through Tohoku and Joetsu with a green appearance in ivory.
- 6-car basic set of cars 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 12
- Reproduce the leading car 221-0 type and 222-0 type with new production
- The side part of the front window of the leading car is reproduced in the form of a window that can be opened and closed in the actual car
- The roof is different from the 1000th generation, and the appearance without the sword between the connections and the mold of the extra high pressure lead wire is reproduced by new production
- Hook / U-shaped energizing coupler adopted
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- The car number is selectable and a transfer sheet is included.
- Each car display and green car mark are printed
- Power adopted with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0731