Unlike other Japanese curry packages, Otsuka’s Bon Curry Gold Mild is a mildly spicy flavor surrounded by unique, sweet fruity notes. Its fruitiness comes from a pleasant combination of Japanese pears and Alphonso Mangoes that pair perfectly with the richness of umami beef and bold spices. Domestic vegetables such as potatoes, onions, and carrots also add complexity to this distinctive curry. Bon Curry Gold Mild is free of artificial preservatives and synthetic colorants.
For over 50 years, the Bon Curry Gold series has been recognized as a childhood staple and household name loved by generations across Japan. Otsuka Foods aims to develop products that incorporate 4-key components: flavor, safety, peace of mind, and health, making people happy to serve it to family and friends.
Bon Curry Gold Mild Japanese Curry Package Details:
- Made in Japan (label is in Japanese)
- Product Size: 160mm x 260mm x 100mm
- Ingredients: Non-GMO vegetables (potato, carrot), onion, flour, beef, edible fats and oils, sugar, fruit chutney, bouillon (beef, chicken, pork), curry powder, salt, curry paste, apple paste, dairy, coconut milk, Worcestershire sauce, yeast extract, Eschalot paste/seasoning (amino acids, etc.), thickener (processed starch), caramel pigment, acidulant, paprika pigment, apple extracts, spices, (some include wheat, milk ingredients, beef, soybeans, chicken, bananas, pork, apples)
How to Prepare Bon Curry Gold Mild Japanese Curry package:
- Begin by boiling a pot of water
- Open box and remove curry bag
- Place curry bag into boiling water
- Let cook in boiling water for 3-5 minutes until it’s ready to eat
- Open box as shown on image on the back
- Place box in microwave and heat for 1-2 minutes until it’s ready to eat
Love authentic Japanese snacks? Check out Plaza Japan’s growing collection of Japanese Foods and you’ll never go hungry again.