The 200 type 238, which belongs to Hiroshima Electric Railway, is a vehicle donated by Hannover City in West Germany (at that time) in August 1989 to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the sister city tie-up with Hiroshima City. After entering the Hiroshima Electric Railway, it operated on the Shirashima Line and later on the Yokogawa Line. Since the fall of 2018 (2018), it has been used only as an event, and as a Christmas train, decorated every December.
The suspension has been renewed with a new power unit that allows you to enjoy smoother driving with a coreless motor.
- Compact tram that reproduces the image and details of the actual car in a realistic and accurate manner while the total length is only 66 mm
- Employs a power unit that uses a small coreless motor. Achieves stable running from low speed with smooth drive
- Reproduce the message from the city of Hannover written on the side and coloring accurately
- The pantograph underframe and shoes are changed to black. Reproduce the form closer to the image of the actual car
- Updated the attached destination display sticker according to the recent operation mode
- Front curtain: "Yokogawa-Enami" "Shirashima-Hatchobori" "(White plain)" "Transfer" "MERRY CHRISTMAS (Christmas train)" "Charter"
- Route number: "8" "9" "(for Christmas train, 2 types)" "(white plain)"