- Switzerland's representative tourist train "Glacier Express". It is a starter set that allows you to easily start the attractive figure with N gauge.
-The power pack standard SX is attached to the 821mm x 347mm unitrack track for running, which is a set of 2 S248 tracks and a railroad crossing track to the CV1 endless basic set (radius R150). You can easily enjoy the Glacier Express on your table or desk at home.
- The power pack of the set adopts the high output (1.2A) "Power Pack Standard SX" and "AC adapter for starter set" that supports long formations.
- Limited setting of the locomotive (Ge4/4-III) of the special painting machine "Glacier on Tour" commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Glacier Express limited to the starter set. Mirror-gloss silver paint on a crimson body. The painting is different on the front and back, vividly reproducing the 651 machine with two faces of red and silver.
- The locomotive uses a slotless motor for smoother and quieter running. You can enjoy stable driving with Arnold coupler standard equipment on all cars.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use Arnold coupler as standard equipment.
* If connecting with other Rhaetian Railway series vehicles, please purchase the separately sold "Glacier Express Short Coupler Set".
- The passenger car has large windows to reproduce the open interior, and passengers (sold separately) can ride to enjoy the magnificent scenery, making it possible to create a production unique to the Glacier Express.
- Common package size with M1 master set (size width 390mm x height 355mm x depth 110mm)
- A starter set vehicle can be stored in the bookcase of the Alps Glacier Express 4-cars Add-on set (Kato 10-1146).
・Accessories: Starter set: relayer, plan variation guide, quick start guide