This item is a plastic model kit and assembly is required
The F-4EJ has long been used as the main fighter of the Air Self-Defense Force.
- F-4 fighter was developed as a US Navy fighter jet, later become a best-selling aircraft exported to many countries.
- In Japan, the F-4EJ of the US Air Force specifications, which was modified for the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, was also introduced.
Complete new mold for 2020.
- The form of the kit is three-dimensional based on the latest examination.
- In addition, the central part of the fuselage is integrally molded with a slide mold, and the conspicuous parts dividing line is designed to avoid assembly as much as possible.
- For details, the small holes lined up in the splitter vanes, the inside of the abdominal heat exhaust hole of the fuselage and the inside of the leg storage are also precisely reproduced.
- The marking reproduces the aircraft belonging to the 302nd Squadron and the flight development experiment team.