Series DF200 was introduced in 1992 as an electric diesel locomotive developed by JR Freight.
Since its introduction, it has been active only in Hokkaido, but some of the 100s were transferred to the Aichi locomotive district from 2016, and at the same time they were remodeled to the 200s.
From 2023, Unit 201, which belongs to the Aichi locomotive district, has been wrapped with the image of the scenery along the Aichi and Mie prefectures.
The nickname was decided by an open call and was named Ai-Me.
- Reproduce the DF200-200 type 201 Ai-Me wrapped in 2023
- Reproduce the underfloor equipment changed from the 100s
- JR FREIGHT mark is printed
- H rubber is reproduced in black
- Whistle comes with separate parts
- Front handrail (vertical) comes with separate parts
- Release lever is already equipped with separate parts
- License plate comes with separate parts [DF200-201]
- Self-connected dummy coupler, TN coupler included
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- Adoption of power with flywheel
- Gray bogie frame, silver wheels
- Uses M-13 motor.