The EF81 type was introduced in 1968 as an electric locomotive that supports DC and AC 50 / 60Hz, and is playing an active role as a standard type of AC / DC machine.
In the 400th generation, due to the towing of freight trains in the Kanmon tunnel, the 0th generation was remodeled by the double-headed integrated control, and 14 cars appeared.
Six cars were inherited by JR Kyushu and used to tow sleeper trains including the Kanmon tunnel section, but now all cars have retired.
- H rubber is reproduced in gray
- Reproduce the equipment outlet on the side of the car body
- Printed head mark included "Asakaze / Mizuho / Hayabusa / Fuji"
- Roof equipment is reproduced in gray
- The lower roof of Panta is reproduced in gray
- Driver's cab see-through reproduction
- The front handrail (vertical) comes with separate parts
- The release lever is already equipped with separate parts
- JR mark Maker's plate printed
- The license plate comes with separate parts "EF81-409 / 410/412/414"
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- Powered with flywheel
- Black bogie frame, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Uses wheels with a box core
- Dummy coupler and self-contained TN coupler included