The EF66 type is a locomotive that can tow a 1000t class high-speed freight train with a maximum speed of 100km / h by itself, and production started in 1968, and 55 cars were manufactured.
Since 1985, he has been selected as a towing machine for the Blue Train and has been active.
The EF66 type inherited by JR Freight has undergone renewal work, and in addition to the paint change, some vehicles have had the wainscot on the side hem of the car body removed and the maker's plate relocated.
The EF66 type 27 is a vehicle that has undergone renewal work in 2006 but maintains a paint that is close to that of the JNR era.
As of 2021, only the 27th machine of the EF66 type 0th generation is active.
- Reproduce the appearance that the wainscot on the side hem of the car body has been removed and the maker's plate has been relocated by new production
- The obstacle deflector is reproduced with a new production that has been remodeled with an MR tube
- Reproduce the appearance of gray roof
- Equipped with PS22C type pantograph
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- Release lever is already equipped with separate parts
- The front handrail (vertical) comes with separate parts
- JR FLEIGHT mark printed
- GPS antenna included
- The license plate comes with separate parts "EF66-27"
- Fusee, whistle, and wireless antenna are included as separate parts.
- Dummy coupler and tightly connected TN coupler included
- Powered with flywheel
- Black bogie frame, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
* Air conditioner is not included