The Tarumi Railway is a third-sector railway that connects Ogaki and Tarumi in Gifu Prefecture.
The Haimo 295-315 is a diesel car with a total length of 16.5m, which was newly manufactured in 1999 as a replacement for the Haimo 180.
Since March 2020, it has been a wrapping collaboration with "Plarail", and a head mark designed with the Plarail character "Tecchan" is posted on the front and is in operation.
- Reproduce the appearance with Plarail wrapping
- Printed head mark included
- The front display is printed "Motosu"
- Dedicated interior light standard equipment
- Head / tail lights and interior lights are equipped with a constantly lit board.
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- Interior lights are lit by white LEDs
- Separate parts are included for the fusee, whistle, and wireless antenna.
- Car number printed
- Dummy coupler installed
- Mini curve rail can be run
- Powered with flywheel
- Gray bogie frame, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted