Tenryu Hamanako Railway is a third-sector railway company located in Shizuoka Prefecture, and was opened by succeeding the former Japanese National Railways Futamata Line.
The Tenryu Hamanako Railway TH2100 type is a vehicle that appeared for the purpose of replacing the vehicle since its opening, and started operation in 2002.
Since 2021, TH2111 has been specially wrapped with "Evangelion".
- Reproduce the body of Tenryu Hamanako Railway TH2100 type with new production
- Reproduce the "Evangelion" wrapping that has been in operation since 2021
- Reproduce the wrapping applied over the side window glass by printing
- Car number and company crest are printed
- The front display is not lit, and a destination sticker is included.
- <4057> Station name plate (3rd village station, Tenryu-Futamata station) sticker for island platform set (local type) is attached
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- Power adopted with flywheel
- Silver wheels adopted
- TN coupler (SP) installed
- M-13 motor adopted
- Can pass through mini curves
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733