The Kiha 52 is a 2-engine strong horsepower vehicle of the Kiha 20 series, and is a diesel car that was mainly used on mountain routes.
The Kiha 52-125 is an alpine vehicle with a green color up to the top of the driver's cab.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- Reproduce the alpine color with an ivory belt wrapped around green
- The car number is printed
- H rubber is reproduced in gray
- Slit or lid can be selected depending on the parts for each tie phone
- Front destination display "Inotani" printed
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, equipped with a constantly lit board
- With ON-OFF switch
- Powered with flywheel
- Uses black wheels
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733