A total set that includes the 223 series (Special Rapid Service), the power unit PU-N600, and rails, and is the perfect set for getting started with model railroads that you can enjoy right away.
It is a compact package that also takes storage into consideration.
- Set of 4 cars of 223 series that are active as special rapid service
- Reproduce the appearance without a fall prevention hood on the front
- Car number and JR mark are printed
- Destination display is "C0132 Special Rapid Service Tsuruga"
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- PU-N600 (dark gray specification)
- Uses rails that reproduce PC sleepers with easy-to-use fine tracks
- Easy and reliable connection
- The most basic rail layout is rail pattern A (oval type)
- With relay rail
Important note to European / Australian customers
The power controller supplied with this set only works at 100 volts.
European and Australian customers will need a voltage transformer which converts 240 volts to 100 volts to use this controller.
A voltage converter can be purchased at your local electric store.
US and Canadian customers would be able to plug directly to your outlet.