This item is the one for display only (this does not run)
The Type 923 T4 train appeared in 2000 as an inspection vehicle belonging to JR Central, and its appearance is based on the 700 series. It features a yellow body and a blue band, and its nickname is "Doctor Yellow".
- First car museum products that you can easily display and enjoy precise N gauge model railroads
- The car number is printed
- The head and tail lights can be turned on by using the FM-017 power supply unit and power unit D.C. feeder (sold separately).
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by orange LEDs
- Silver wheels adopted
- Straight rail S158.5 (F) that can be displayed immediately is included (no painting or printing)
- Straight rail S158.5 (F) can be connected to conventional fine tracks
- Wheel chock parts to prevent rolling are already installed