This item is the one for display only (this does not run)
In July 2010, the Narita Sky Access Line opened as a new route connecting the city center and Narita Airport, and the AE series for Skyliner started operation as an airport limited express that goes through the line.
This format operates at the highest speed in Japan at 160km / h except for the Shinkansen, and connects Nippori and Airport No. 2 Building in a minimum of 36 minutes.
Narita Airport has many tourists from Asia, and Skyliner has been operated with a significantly increased number of flights compared to when it opened.
- First car museum products that you can easily display and enjoy precise N gauge model railroads
- The car number is printed
- The head and tail lights can be turned on by using the separately sold FM-017 power supply unit and power unit D.C. feeder.
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Head and tail lights are lit by white LEDs
- Silver wheels adopted
- Straight rail S158.5 (F) that can be displayed immediately is included (no painting or printing)
- Straight rail S158.5 (F) can be connected to conventional fine tracks
- Wheel chock parts to prevent rolling are already installed
* Driving with the power unit is not possible
* Because there is no coupler, it cannot be connected.