This item is the one for display only (this does not run)
The 700 series 0th generation belonging to JR Tokai is a vehicle for the Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen, and appeared as a replacement for the 0 and 100 series.
In March 2020, the 700 series of the Tokaido Shinkansen retired with regret.
- First car museum products that you can easily display and enjoy precise N gauge model railroads
- Reproduce the leading car of C53 formation in the 700 series Shinkansen
- The head and tail lights can be turned on by using the separately sold FM-017 power supply unit and power unit D.C. feeder.
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- Silver wheels adopted
- Straight rail S158.5 (F) that can be displayed immediately is included (no painting or printing)
- Straight rail S158.5 (F) can be connected to conventional fine tracks
- Wheel chock parts to prevent rolling are already installed
* Driving with the power unit is not possible
* Because there is no coupler, it cannot be connected.