The E4 Series is a double-decker car that appeared in 1997, and was nicknamed "Max" like the E1 Series.
When it first appeared, it was wearing a yellow belt, but since it ended operation on the Tohoku Shinkansen and moved to the Joetsu Shinkansen, the logo mark with a pink belt and a crested ibis was drawn from 2010. It was changed to.
Since March 13, 2021, all seven trains in operation have been decorated with the last run logo as a motif, and regular service is scheduled to end on October 1, 2021.
- Reproduce the E4 series with last run decoration
- Uses hook and U-shaped energizing coupler
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Movable hood equipment
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- E453 and E444 are equipped with a TN coupler on the driver's cab side.
- TOKI and MAX logos have been printed
- JR mark printed
- Reproduce the non-slip on the roof
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733 and Tomix 0734