The E2 series is a Shinkansen vehicle that appeared in 1997.
The 1000th generation of the same line is a vehicle that appeared for the Tohoku Shinkansen Hachinohe extension, and the feature is that the side window dimensions have been changed from the 0th generation.
The J66 configuration has been changed to the 200 series color in 2022.
- 10-car full formation set
- Reproduce the J66 formation of the E2-1000 series that became the 200 series color
- The destination display on the side reproduces a small type that is different from conventional products
- Movable hood equipment
- Use color sheet
- Car number and car number are printed
- Equipped with head / tail light always on board, E224 type only with ON-OFF switch
-The headlights are light bulb color LEDs, and the taillights are lit by red LEDs.
-Equipped with a TN coupler on the E224 cab side
- Hook / U-shaped energization coupler adopted
- Adoption of power with flywheel
-New current collection system, silver wheels
- M-13 motor adoption