KIHA 130 is a diesel car that appeared in 1988.
It belonged to the Tomakomai driving ward and was active on the Hidaka Main Line.
General operation was terminated in 2000, and commercial operation was terminated with the "Goodbye Hidaka Pony" that was operated in 2001.
-Reproduce the appearance that the painting has been changed and the Hidaka Line character "Kuma-kun" illustration logo has been added to the side
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- Dedicated interior light standard equipment
- Interior lights are lit by white LEDs
- Car number printed
- The front display is printed "one-man"
- Side "hidaka" logo printed
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Mini curve rail can be run
* Some are different from the actual vehicle due to the mold.