KIHA Type 20 is a 16m class diesel car that appeared in 1991.
Remodeling to install the toilet started around 2004, and by 2007, all vehicles were constructed and the side windows were filled.
KIHA 120 in the Okayama area wears orange and red belts and is widely used mainly on the Tsuyama Line, Imbi Line, Kishin Line, Geibi Line, Hakubi Line, and Sanin Main Line.
- Reproduce the KIHA 120-300 type in the Okayama area that is active on the Tsuyama line etc.
- Reproduce the appearance that the window was filled by installing the toilet
- Adopted a skirt with a snowplow
- "Tsuyama" printed on the front display
- Car number printed
- Reproduce the appearance that the constitution improvement work has not been carried out
- One-man display printed on the front
- Sabo printed on the side of the car body
- Dedicated interior light standard equipment
- Head / tail lights and interior lights are equipped with a constantly lit board.
- Head and tail lights have an ON-OFF switch
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- Interior lights are lit by white LEDs
- The front display is not lit
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Mini curve rail can be run