It was introduced in 1961 as a general-purpose diesel car of the Japanese National Railways.
The 3-door and long-seat structure makes it suitable for commuting.
KIHA 35 is a vehicle with a one-sided cab and a toilet.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- Reproduced in standard colors of cream and vermilion two-tone color
- Headlight is reproduced with the prototype 1 light type
- The front reinforcing plate comes with a separate part and can be installed selectively.
- Jumper hose is included as a separate part
- The obstruction device on the front of the head is newly reproduced with a dolly integrated type
- Head / tail light, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Headlights are lit in light bulb color
- The front display is lit in a color close to white
- The front display is replaceable and has printed parts "(white background)".
- Replacement "normal (white background)" "Minatocho" "Nara" "Kameyama" "Minatocho-Nara" "Nara-Kyoto" "Kameyama-Nara" "Nagoya" "Omiya" "Kawagoe" "Koryogawa" "Chiba" printed separate parts included
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- The frontal TN coupler is equipped with a new tightly connected type with a small body receiving mold.