KIHA 40-1700 is a renewal work of KIHA 40-700, which is a one-man modified car of KIHA 40-100 for Hokkaido.
The 1747 was painted according to the KIHA 400 series selected in the "Northern Reprint 40 Request", and started operation mainly in Asahikawa in 2020.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- KIHA 40-1747 reproduces the appearance of KIHA 400 series coloring wearing shades of gray, green and red bands
- KIHA 40-700 reproduces the number 729 with the tie phone removed with a trailer
- Head / tail lights, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head / tail lights and front display are lit by white LEDs
- The headlights are lit in a color closer to the color of the light bulb than the color prism is used.
- The front display is replaceable and has the printed parts "One-Man" installed.
- The front display part comes with separate parts printed for replacement "normal (dark blue)" "rapid one-man"
- Car number and some notations have been printed
- Power adoption with flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733