The GV-E400 series is a diesel car that started operation in 2019 to replace conventional vehicles such as the KIHA 40 series.
In the same system, an electric type was adopted in which the generator is driven by a diesel engine and the motor is driven by the electricity generated by the generator.
The same system introduced in the Akita area in 2020 became "Akita color" with blue and white gradation lines, and the Tsugaru line in the Akita area,
It is active on each line of the Gono Line and the Ou Line.
- Reproduce the GV-E400 type with new production
- Reproduce the Akita color of the band with blue gradation based on white
- The logo on the side is printed
- The side glass reproduces green glass
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- Head / tail lights, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head / tail lights and front display are lit by white LEDs
- The front display is selectable and comes with a sticker
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733