GV-E400 series is a diesel car that started operation in 2019 to replace conventional vehicles such as the Kiha 40 series.
GV-E401 and GV-E402 types have the same performance as the GV-E400 type, but are operated in a two-car fixed formation with a single-drive bogie.
- Reproduce GV-E401 and GV-E402 with new production
- Reproduce Niigata colors with yellow, toki pink, and red dots
- The logo on the side is printed
- Side glass reproduces green glass
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- Head and tail lights, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head / tail light, front display is lit by white LED
- The front display part is selectable and comes with a sticker
- Equipped with TN coupler (SP) only on the cab side of the leading car
- Adoption of power with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels
- M-13 motor adoption
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733