The 14 series 15 type is a limited express sleeper passenger car that appeared in 1978, and adopted the same distributed power supply system as the conventional 14 series 14 type after fire safety measures.
Compared to other sleeper passenger cars, the 14 series 14 and 15 types had the characteristic of being able to easily split and merge trains.
The sleeper limited express "Comet" is a train that connects the Keihanshin area and the Miyazaki area, and was operated between Kyoto and Minami Miyazaki in later years.
In March 2000, the combined operation with "Akatsuki" started between Kyoto and Monji, and at the same time, the B sleeper private room "Solo", which was connected to "Akatsuki", is now connected to "Comet". However, in October 2005, "Comet" was abolished.
- Reproduce the comet that was combined with Akatsuki
- Bed parts are reproduced in green
- SUHANEFU 15 type reproduces the appearance with a washroom window, Ohane 15 type reproduces the appearance with the washroom window buried
- The hood frame on the conductor room side of SUHANEFU 15 type reproduces the thin and folded figure, and a thick hood for replacement is attached
- H rubber is reproduced in black
- JR mark printed
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- SUHANEFU 15 type reproduces the underfloor power generation engine with separate parts
- Tail lights and train marks are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Tail lights and train marks are lit by white LEDs
- SUHANEFU 15 type comes with dummy coupler and jumper plug
- Train mark is printed with "comet"
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733