Series 113 was introduced in 1963 as a suburban train in the DC section.
Initial non-air-conditioned cars will also be remodeled to become air-conditioned cars, but there were many cases in the Kansai area where the rolling sign was not installed at the same time.
The 113 series operated in the Keihanshin area wore Shonan color.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- Reviewed the dimensions of the side sash window, etc., and reproduced it newly centering on the side
- Slimmed headlight rim
- The front head TN coupler of the leading car is the same as the latest 115/455 series, the body receiving part is small, and the one with the piping mold on the side is used.
- Equipped with TN coupler with piping on each connecting surface
- Uses a shading unit with an operation number display, and comes with an operation number sticker
- ATS on-board child parts that can be installed under the floor of Kuha are included
- Jumper hose on the front of Kuha 111-0 is made into a separate part
- Compressor parts are installed under the floor of Kuha 111-300.
- Head / tail lights, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head / tail lights and front display are lit by light bulb color LEDs
- The front display is lit in a color close to white due to the adoption of a color prism.
- The front display is replaceable and comes with pre-printed parts "Maibara," "Osaka," "Himeji," and "Rapid."
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system and black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- TN coupler (SP) standard equipment
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0733