The E259 series is a limited express train that started operation in October 2009.
The same system is mainly operated by "Narita Express" between Yokohama / Shinjuku and Narita Airport, and between Tokyo and Narita Airport, it is operated by a 12-car train that combines two trains.
- The car number is printed (1st organization)
- The "N'EX" logo mark and JR mark on the front and sides have been printed.
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED, tail lights are lit by red LED
- The antennas on the roof are reproduced with separate parts
- Equipped with TN coupler (SP) only on the cab side of the leading car
- Power adopted with flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with interior lighting kit Tomix 0733 and 0734