The Kiha 261-1000 is a limited express diesel car owned by JR Hokkaido, and appeared in 2006 as a replacement for the Kiha 183 series of the limited express "Tokachi".
From 2015, the blue tone was changed to a paint with yellow and purple on white, and it appeared with this paint from the beginning from the 6th car.
- Reproduce the front window with two wipers, which is a feature of the sixth car in the actual car
- Printed train mark is already equipped with "SUPER HOKUTO"
- Head / tail lights and train marks are equipped with a constantly lit board and have an ON-OFF switch.
- Head / tail lights and train marks are lit by white LEDs
- The car number and the green car mark of 261 km are printed
- The car number can be changed by pasting the transfer sheet attached to the add-on set.
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system and black wheels adopted