Type EF510-0 is an AC/DC electric locomotive that appeared in 2002 for the purpose of replacing the EF81 type and started operation in 2004. It is nicknamed "ECO-POWER Red Thunder" because of its red-based body paint, and the logo is placed on the body.
In addition to being mainly active on the Japan Sea Longitudinal Line, where the EF81 type was conventionally used, in recent years it has expanded its range of activities such as the Chuo West Line and the Tokaido / Sanyo Main Line to Okayama.
KOKI 106 was introduced in 1997 as a container wagon that can accommodate marine containers.
The body was changed from sky blue to gray in the middle of manufacturing, and the sky blue car was also changed to gray during inspection.
From around 2017, when repainting at the time of inspection, the JRF mark on the side of the car body was removed, and from 2022, the prohibition display will also be removed.
- A total of 3 cars, EF510-0 expansion type and 2 types of KOKI 106 early type, are set.
[EF510-0 Expansion Type]
- Of EF510-0, reproduce the 21 to 23 units with the position of the signal flame tube changed
- Special specification for beginners without separate parts for front handrail (vertical) different from various single items
- Headlights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are lit by light bulb color LED
- JRF mark, [REDTHUNDER] logo, JR FREIGHT mark printed
- License plate comes with separate parts [EF510-21/22/23]
- Signal flame tube and whistle are included as separate parts
- Adoption of power with flywheel
-Gray bogie frame, silver wheels
- M-13 motor adoption
[KOKI 106 Early Model]
- Reproduce the appearance of KOKI 106 early model without a sudden release display and the JRF mark
- Car number printed
- KOKI 106-140 is equipped with 3 20E containers
- KOKI 106-282 is equipped with 3 20G containers
-The number of the 20E container is printed with [20E-55/92/107]
-The number of the 20G container is printed with [20G-2069/2645/3231]
-Hello mark and eco rail mark are printed