Series E7 Shinkansen is a Shinkansen vehicle that appeared in 2014.
It is a vehicle developed for the opening of Hokuriku Shinkansen Kanazawa in 2015, and started commercial operation on the Joetsu Shinkansen from 2019. In recent years, some windows have been blocked due to the increase in baggage storage space in the car in consideration of the increase in size of baggage.
- Reproduce the appearance that some windows are closed according to the added luggage storage area
- Reproduce the anti-slip on the roof with gray printing
- Car number is printed
- Car number can be changed with the transfer sheet attached to the add-on set
- A 12-car full train can be reproduced by combining this product (cars 1, 2, 3, 12) with part numbers 98531 and 98532.
- Movable hood equipment
- Movable pantograph equipment
- Hook / U-shaped energization coupler adopted
- Symbol mark, Gran class mark, car number mark (on car body and roof) is printed
- Headlights and taillights are equipped with a constantly lit board
- Headlights are white LEDs, taillights are lit by red LEDs
- Adoption of power with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels
- M-13 motor adoption