- Skyliner is an airport access train connecting Keisei Ueno to Narita Airport.
- Model AE is a new vehicle that is the third generation as the (Skyliner), which was manufactured by Keisei Electric Railway in conjunction with the opening of the Narita Sky Access Line, a new route connecting the city center and Narita Airport, in July 2010.
- Driving at 160km / h, which is the highest speed in Japan except Shinkansen, it connects Nippori and the Airport Terminal Building in a minimum of 36 minutes.
- This set can reproduce the full 8-car formation
- New motor (M-13) adopted
- Car number is optional and comes with a transfer sheet
- "AE01" is printed on the service number section
- Skyliner logo on the side of car 5 is printed
- "Keisei" logo printed
- The head and tail lights are equipped with a constantly lit substrate with white LED lighting.
- Power adoption with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels
Consists of powered car
Equipped with flywheel drive
Working head and tail lights
Compatible with interior lighting kit Tomix 0733