The series 200 is a Shinkansen vehicle that appeared in line with the opening of the Tohoku Shinkansen in 1982. To meet the natural environment of Tohoku, the cold and snow resistant structure has been strengthened.
The 12-car F formation including the buffet car was mainly composed of the 1000th car for 240 kilometers, and the leading car also has many 1500s leading cars with more seats than the 0s and 1000s. I was enrolled.
- The first car in the 200 series F formation reproduces the formation of the 1500th generation car
- Basic set of 6 cars of Car 1, Car 2, Car 3, Car 4, Car 11, Car 12
- Green car mark and JR mark, car number printed
- Hook, U-shaped energizing coupler adopted
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constant lighting board
- Car number is optional and comes with a transfer sheet
- Power adoption with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels
- New motor (M-13) adopted
* Because the motor and coupler are changed, it cannot be used with the conventional 92880 extension set.