Until February 1984, the mainstream of freight trains on the Japanese National Railways was "yard-concentrated transportation," in which freight cars were repeatedly added and detached at each marshalling yard.
In "yard-concentrated transportation," various types of freight cars were combined into one train, forming a wide variety of freight trains.
In February 1984, the marshalling yard was abolished due to the timetable revision, "yard-concentrated transportation" was terminated, and freight trains connecting miscellaneous freight cars disappeared except for some.
- Reproduce the general freight train that ran on the Tohoku Main Line around 1980
- Reproduce Wam 60000 with new production
- Comes with parts that can reproduce the car retarder that existed in the marshalling yard
- ED75-0 license plate included "ED75-54 / 61/70/78"
- Car numbers and markings have been printed
- Wham 91923 has the "Sendai Signaling Area" mark printed.
- Yo 5000's tail lights and interior lights are equipped with a constantly lit board.
- Silver wheels adopted