Consists of powered car
Working head and tail lights
Equipped with flywheel drive
Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0734
WEST EXPRESS Ginga is a long-distance limited express train with a new concept created by remodeling the 117 series train.
Each car has a different type of seat in the car to meet the needs of various passengers.
It operates mainly between the Keihanshin area and each area within the JR West jurisdiction.
- High grade (HG) specifications
- Reproduce the 117 series sleeper train "WEST EXPRESS Ginga" with new production
- Reproduce the Rurikon color painted on the car body
- Table lamp lighting type for cars 1 and 6
- The leading car reproduces the appearance with added headlights
- Car number, car number, and galaxy logo are printed
- Each car The inside of the car is reproduced by new production
- Color seats are used inside the car
- Head mark is already installed as a separate part
- TN coupler (SP) equipment on the middle and front of the leading car
- The head and tail lights are lit and equipped with a constantly lit board.
- Headlights use light bulb color LED
- M-13 motor adopted
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, black wheels adopted
Runner parts: Underfloor piping
Runner parts: Toilet tank
Runner parts: Snowplow
Runner parts: Fusee, whistle (blue)
Runner parts: Fusee, whistle (gray)