The Resa 10000 series is a JNR refrigerated car that appeared in 1966.
An air spring bogie was adopted because it has the same equipment as the Koki 10000 series and has a maximum speed of 100km / h.
The Resa 10000 series was mainly operated by the fresh fish limited express "Tobiuo" (Nagasaki-Tokyo) and "Ginrin" (Hakata Port-Osaka) that connect Kyushu with Tokyo and Osaka.
From around 1968, the Tokyo-Shimonoseki section was mainly the towing of the EF66 type.
The Remufu 10000 type is exhibited and preserved in the Railway Museum.
- Reproduce the limited express fresh fish freight train that was active from 1968 to 1985
- Additional 3-car set to reproduce the long formation as the real thing
- Reproduce the Resa 10000 type with new production
- The car number is selectable and compatible with transfer sheets (using basic set accessories)
- Reproduce the black color of the side railing by printing