- The 0 series has been in operation as the first commercial Shinkansen vehicle since the opening of the Tokaido Shinkansen in 1964.
- Initially, "Hikari" and "Kodama" used the same formation, but due to a review of demand, they were reassembled into their own formations, and the "Kodama" first-class car (green car) became a single-car connection.
- For the "Kodama" formation, the 200s, which has a conductor room on the 25th form, has been connected instead of the 15th form green car that was removed from the formation.
- A dining car will appear when Hakata opens in 1975, and a new 36-type dining car and 27-type are incorporated into the "Hikari" formation, which is mainly composed of the initial car that composes the flow at the time of opening, between Tokyo and Hakata. We played an active part in "Hikari"
- Head and tail lights are equipped with a constant lighting board
- Headlights are light bulb color LEDs and tail lights are red LEDs
- Hook, U-shaped energizing coupler adopted
- The car number is selectable and compatible with transfer sheets
- Sheet is reproduced with gray color seat for normal car and yellow color seat for green car
- Power with flywheel, new current collection system, silver wheels
- M-13 motor adopted
- A basic set that can reproduce the formation of 2 cars of 35 type in 16 car "Kodama" formation
- Reproduce the 25-200 type with different window splits with a conductor's room
- This product (1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 14th, 15th, 16th car) and <98732> can be combined to reproduce a 16-car "Kodama" full formation.
- Runner parts: Gaishi
- Parts: Power truck mounting auxiliary rod
- Transfer sheet: car number, car number display, etc.
[Optional product sold separately]