This is an Add-on Set for Tomix 98730 and Tomix 98731.
- The 0 series has been in operation as the first commercial Shinkansen vehicle since the opening of the Tokaido Shinkansen in 1964.
- Initially, "Hikari" and "Kodama" used a common formation, but due to a review of demand, they were reassembled into dedicated formations, and the "Kodama" first-class car (green car) became a single car
- For the "Kodama" formation, the 200s with a conductor room on the 25th form have been connected instead of the 15th form green car that was removed from the formation.
- A dining car will appear when Hakata opens in 1975, and a new 36-type dining car and 27-type are also incorporated into the "Hikari" formation, which is mainly composed of the initial car that composes the flow at the time of opening, between Tokyo and Hakata We played an active part in "Hikari"
- Head and tail lights are always on
- Headlights are light bulb color LEDs, tail lights are red LEDs
- Hook, U-shaped energizing coupler adopted
- The car number is selectable and compatible with transfer sheets
- Sheet is reproduced with gray color seat for normal car and yellow color seat for green car
- Power with flywheel, new current collection system, silver wheels
- M-13 motor adopted
- Common expansion set for <98730> and <98731>
- The 16-shaped door has a golden border.
- The appearance of the 25 type of the actual car is almost the same for both 0, 500 and 700 generations
- The appearance of the 26th type of the actual car is almost the same for both 200 and 700 generations
- Runner parts: Gaishi
- Parts: Power truck mounting auxiliary rod
- Transfer sheet: Car number