The N700S is a new model of the Tokaido / Sanyo Shinkansen developed based on the conventional N700 series.
In March 2018, a confirmation test vehicle appeared in the same system, and various tests were conducted.
In 2020, a mass-produced car based on the confirmation test car (0th generation, belonging to JR Central) appeared, and in 2021, the 3000th generation belonging to JR West appeared and operation started mainly on "Nozomi".
- Reproduce the JR West version of N700S
- "N700 Supreme" logo mark printed
- The car number is selectable and comes with a transfer sheet
- JR mark, green car mark, car number (car body, on the roof), non-smoking mark, on-roof warning display have been printed
- 16-car full train can be reproduced with this product (cars 1, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 14, and 16) and the <98758> extension set.
- Equipped with constant lighting of head and tail lights
- Headlights are lit by white LEDs, and tail lights are lit by red LEDs.
- Color sheet adopted
- Movable hood equipment
- Uses hook and U-shaped energizing coupler
- Powered with flywheel
- New current collection system, silver wheels adopted
- M-13 motor adopted
- Compatible with Interior Lighting Kit Tomix 0734