Izukyu Series 3000 is a vehicle that appeared in 2022.
The same series is the former 209 series train of JR East, which was transferred to Izukyu in 2021.
It is nicknamed "Aloha Train" and has a blue-based wrapping design on the mountainside and a red-based wrapping design on the ocean side.
- Reproduce the original 209 series Izukyu 3000 series
- The top car reproduces the appearance of the reinforced obstacle deflector
-The obstacle deflector is reproduced in blue on the Ito side and in red on the Izukyu Shimoda side
- Car number is printed
- [Aloha train] mark is printed
- Head and tail lights, front display is equipped with a constantly lit board, with ON-OFF switch
- Head/tail light, front display is lit by white LED
- Equipped with TN coupler (SP) on the cab side of the leading car
- Adoption of power with flywheel
- New power collection system, black wheels
- M-13 motor adoption
- Compatible with interior lighting kit Tomix 0733